A Karaoke Machine Rental is the ultimate choice in Karaoke entertainment! We use the GIG Master VocoPro which is a leading manufacturer of Karaoke equipment. Area Rental & Sales has provided patrons of bars, churches, schools, clubs and individual consumers the opportunity to sound like a star with full-scale club models.
We hope you enjoy your karaoke machine rental!
• All-in-one design pumps 180W of power through a 6-speaker cabinet (90W + 90W peak to peak)
• Multi-format player supports standard CD, DVD, CDG, VCD, MP3, PHOTO-CD, CD-R and CD-RW formats
• Dedicated 1/4” Guitar and Keyboard Inputs with individual Volume controls
• Two 1/4”/XLR Microphone inputs with Bass, Treble, and individual Volume controls
• Digital Echo with Repeat and Delay controls for vocal enhancement
• 13-step Digital Key Controller to transpose the natural key of disc player audio
• Vocal Cancel and Partner modes for activating or removing lead vocals from Multiplex media
• 7-band equalizer to fine tune your tone
• Internal/External speaker selector with external speaker jacks
• Remote control for easy operation
• Inputs/Outputs: 2 pair RCA in and 2 pair RCA out, 2 VIDEO in and out and 1 pair XLR Balanced Audio out.
• 110V-230V and NTSC/PAL compatible for worldwide use
To establish a safe level:
• Start your volume control at a low setting.
• Slowly increase the sound until you can hear it comfortably and clearly, and without distortion.
Once you have established a comfortable sound level:
• Set the dial and leave it there.
• Pay attention to the different levels in various recordings.
When used properly the your karaoke rental will provide a night of enjoyment and amazing entertainment.
Some common decibel ranges:
Level: 30 Example: Quiet library, Soft whispers
Level: 40 Example: Living room, Refrigerator, Bedroom away from traffic
Level: 50 Example: Light traffic, Normal Conversation
Level: 60 Example: Air Conditioner at 20 ft., Sewing machine
Level: 70 Example: Vacuum cleaner, Hair dryer, Noisy Restaurant
Level: 80 Example: Average city traffic, Garbage disposals, Alarm clock at 2 ft.
The following noises can be dangerous under constant exposure:
Level: 90 Example: Subway, Motorcycle, Truck traffic, Lawn Mower
Level: 100 Example: Garbage truck, Chainsaw, Pneumatics drill
Level 120 Example: Rock band concert in front of speakers
Level 140 Example: Gunshot blast, Jet plane
Level 180 Example: Rocket launching pad
Following these simple guidelines outlined above will ensure a safe, fun filled, and enjoyable entertainment.