A Coffee Percolator is a great rental item for parties or events where a large amount is needed to be brewed at one time. Great for festivals, church gatherings, weddings, baby or bridal showers and graduation parties alike. The coffee percolator is made of stainless steel and requires a grounded plug for brewing.
Coffee percolators are available in 55 cup and 100 cup sizes and both operate in the same manner.
- Remove the cover and basket, make sure the spigot is in the closed position.
- Use cold water to fill to the marked water line inside the unit. The automatic brewing cycle is timed to begin with a cold water start.
- Do not over fill or under fill.
- Wet the basket to keep the coffee particles from sifting through.
- Add required amount of coffee to the basket, level grounds, and place on the pump tube. The
pump tube must be resting correctly in center well in order for the unit to brew properly.
- Place lid on top and turn to lock in place. The percolator will not operate correctly if the lid isn’t locked.
- Plug in the unit to a grounded 120v outlet. To avoid unnecessary strain on the heating mechanism,
PLUG IN COFFEE URN AFTER THE WATER AND COFFEE ARE ADDED.
- When coffee is done brewing the light will turn red and the percolator will switch to a warm setting.
For 55 cups of coffee, use 5 cups of grounds. For 100 cups of coffee, use 7.5 cups of grounds.
You may also be interested in Tent Rentals, Table Rentals or Linen Rentals.
We love seeing our rental items in action. If you have photos from your event, wedding or party that you would like to submit, we would love to share them on our social media pages. Either call us and let us know you have pictures to share, or send them to us in the messaging systems on our Facebook and Twitter accounts along with a little information about your event.