The Champagne Fountain Rental has three-tiers and is available in Silver or Gold. The lighted center tier provides ambient lighting that will really make your event sparkle. We suggest having a plate of strawberries or maraschino cherries next to the Champagne Fountain to enhance the flavor of the Champagne and add to the elegance of the party. Also, make sure there are plenty of glasses around the fountain for your party guests to grab.
Excellent as a wedding rental, the fountain will add a touch of beauty and class to your event. To keep your Champagne bubbly, we recommend adding a bit more every 20 minutes or so as to not lose the carbonation. Not a fan of Champagne? That’s okay – any type of alcohol or beverage can be used in the fountain as long as it is pulp-free. A great alternative is to use a sparkling wine or cider in the fountain to serve your party guests all night long.
Also a great rental item for Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, and Bridal Showers.
- 5 Gallons of Champagne or Wine in a standard 750ml bottle equals about 25 bottles
- Do not let the fountain run dry – unplug it or add more of your beverage
- Add Champagne slowly before turning the fountain on so as not to overflow
- Champagne carbonation is at its peak within the first 20 minutes of turning on the fountain but can be extended by adding more bubbly throughout the event
- Chill your beverage before adding it the the fountain. To keep it cool, small cubes of dry ice may be added to the lower bowl.
Do you know why Champagne fizzes? It is because the grapes used to brew the wine frost early and never fully ferment. In the spring when it warms up, the continued fermentation in the bottle creates the bubbles!
Don’t forget to add Champagne Flutes!
Other great rental items for your wedding or event are Tent Rentals and Chair Rentals!